Riding on blustery days requires some specialized gear. Bontrager's Race Windshell Gloves are crafted with Profila Softshell fabric for windproof and water-resistant protection. The palms are made from synthetic leather for durability, have silicone grippers throughout, and sport inForm Fusion GelFoam padding. The padding is strategically placed to reduce pressure on sensitive ulnar nerves, letting you ride as long as you want in complete comfort.
• Profila Softshell provides windproof protection from cool and windy weather
• Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and supple grip
• inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue
• Silicone grip on palm
• Absorbent nose wipe on thumb
• Adjustable wrist closure
• Reflective elements enhance visibility
Displaying reviews 1
I picked these up for cooler weather riding - 40's and 50's but they are my only cool weather glove. Rode 2 hours on New Years day with temps in the lower 20's with these and had warm fingers the wole time. Had one ride in the upper 40's and these got a bit warm.