Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 wheels are where it's at. Their 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too.
- Full carbon rim is 24.2mm wide for extra stability with clincher tires - increases wheel stiffness, reactivity, and aerodynamics
- 3Dimant braking surface treatment eliminates imperfections in the rim and break-in period common to carbon wheels while increasing wet and dry braking performance
- G3 spoking pattern reduces stress while increasing rigidity for optimal power transfer
- USB hybrid ceramic bearings for low rolling resistance
- 1215 grams per pair
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Aero, double-butted stainless-steel|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||1405 grams (pair)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Campagnolo 9/10/11-speed compatible (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|