Garmin's tactix Bravo multisport training GPS watch combines specialized tactical functionality with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, all in a stylish, everyday watch. An all-black, rugged and durable design is built for the tactical environment, and dual-mode operation optimizes the sunlight-readable display for day use or night vision goggle compatibility. The tactix Bravo features a protective stainless steel bezel and buttons, and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. User-activated “night vision mode” reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn't interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. The tactix Bravo is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode, 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens, capable of switching between 2 modes: day use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- Knurled bezel with a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating for increased abrasion resistance and black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons, knurled start/stop button, rear case plate and screws
- Tactical specific features like Jumpmaster, projected waypoints, dual-format GPS coordinate data and TracBack
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Nylon Straps||00753759157579||010-01338-0A||HAW-650289-01||TAC3096366P|