This ultralight hex and bottom bracket wrench has a 1-inch hex at one end and an external BB cup spline at the other end. The 1-inch hex end features magnets that quickly couple with Wolf Tooth's steel hex insert tools. - 1-inch hex drive at one end and 16-notch 44mm bottom bracket tool (or centerlock rotor tool) at the other end - Includes the wrench only. Steel inserts are not included but can be purchased separately - 1-inch hex drive interface compatible. Magnets inset allow quick coupling and decoupling of steel inserts
8-Bit System is a multi-fonction tools that regroup all potential needs in the field -01 and -02 : 8-Bit Multi-tool plier offer 17 functions: - Master link plier - Valve core wrench; Torx T10 and T25; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; and hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5,6 and 8mm bits - Includes a tool for clearing tubeless valve stems and a spoke wrench - Storage for one set of quick links -03 : 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool add-on - Chain breaker - L key has a 3mm hex forked tire plug insert - Utility knife - Attach to 8-bit plier with magnets and short pins - Items for internal storage are sold separately -04 : 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover add-on - Tire lever - Aluminum rim dent remover is designed for use with alloy rims - Attach to 8-bit plier with magnets and short pins -05 : Complete Kit Including Plier and both add-on
- Anti-Loosening, Anti-Corrosion thread prep with PTFE - Two colors offer coating for different spoke lengths
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Material: premium chrome vanadium steel
- These 12" blades are compatible with the Unior hacksaw frame and come in a pack of 2 - Much safer for cutting carbon as it leads to fewer loose strands and leaves a cleaner result
- Hex wrenches 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - TX wrenches 10, 25 - PH1 screwdriver - Chain tool - Schrader & Presta valve tool - Flat screwdriver 1.0 x 5.0 - Spoke Key 3.3, 3.45 and DT
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
Shimano Genuine Professional disc brake bleed kit Includes: - TL-BR002 Funnel unit for ST series Road Brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) - TL-BR003 Funnel unit for BL series MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) - TL-BR001 Syringe unit - 4-pcs set of Bleed Blocks (Piston spacer) Features: - New oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Improved syringe unit design now using a stronger threaded tube joint and revised locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
Standard bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot - SRAM Model ID: DB-SPP-A0
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) -Judy Gold and Silver (2018+)
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- 200 Hour/1 Year Service Kit for Deluxe/Deluxe Remote A1-B2 (2017-2020)/Deluxe Nude B1+ (2019+) - Includes Air Can Seals, Piston seal, Glide Rings, IFP Seals, Remote Spares
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
Properly install your Ritchey carbon bars and stem without fear of over-torquing with their Torkey. This torque key uses an M4 bit and comes in 2 versions. The 5nm is the maximum recommended torque for Ritchey carbon bars and WCS stems, and the 4nm is for their Break Away frames.
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the o-ring for the brass button under the lever, here's the replacement o-ring to get you back up and running.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$3.00 - $5.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
Park's FR-5 Cassette Lockring Tool fits most cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM, SunTour, Chris King, and SunRace. Made from heat-treated tool steel, the FR-5 features an extra-long splined body to prevent slippage and can also be used to remove and install Shimano disc brake rotors. The FR-5 requires the use a chainwhip tool (sold separately) to prevent the cassette from turning during lockring removal.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
$7.95 - $13.95
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Park's Tire and Tube Repair Kit is a riding essential. It features Park’s glueless Super Patch Kit and strong nylon Tire Levers for quick and easy flat repairs. The kit comes with 3 levers, 6 patches in a small container, and a piece of sandpaper (for roughing the tube to prepare it for patching).
Page 1 of 4 Next page