- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Precision-machined brass brake cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
$5.99 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Cable is coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2300mm - Diameter: 1.2 - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM - Double Ended: No
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
$43.99 - $44.99
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
$46.99 - $47.00
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz). - Black - 60 – 65mm
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$7.00 - $49.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4 and 4.5mm diameters. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike. - Comes in a pack of 10
Jagwire's Frame-Mount Adjusting Barrels thread into the housing stops on most road frames and allow easy adjustment of cable tension for fine-tuning your shifting. They are made of aluminum for light weight and durability and have fluted, rubber-coated rings for easy turning by hand.
Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
Page 1 of 2 Next page