SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
$39.95 - $41.99
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
$40.00 - $45.00
Padded rubber tape with a tough, durable surface with excellent grip in all weather conditions. Includes Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Fizik's Endurance Classic Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. It's smooth and comfortable to touch in any weather condition. Microtex material is durable, strong, breathable, and washable.
Fizik's Endurance Soft Touch Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. Suede-finished Microtex is durable, strong, breathable, washable, and comfortable to touch in any weather condition.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
$36.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Fizik's Performance Tacky Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts a special texture for even more grip, foam padding for excellent comfort, and stitching that looks and feels great.
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
When you need lightweight tape with an uncompromising grip, look no further than Fizik's Superlight Tacky Bar Tape. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's grippy even when wet, thanks to the textured finish. Make sure you have the perfect handhold for your next sprint finish!
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
Ergon’s SR Sport Gel is the company’s breakthrough innovation in a women’s specific road bike saddle design. It’s shape and relief fit the female anatomy in the rocked-forward position that is experienced on the road and gravel. The soft-tissue and seating area is noticeably more comfortable due to the ergonomically placed gel inlays. - Includes matching handlebar tape
$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
The best bar tape is available in a dual color roll. The color transition is at 33 inches, just below the hoods! 82 inch rolls and 56 grams per set. (including plugs).
Fizik's Bar Gel with Tape is a great way to make every ride more fun and comfortable. The gel adds excellent padding and protection thanks to Fizik's Technogel — the same material that's found in their world-class saddles. Plus, the pro-quality tape is constructed from Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather-like material that's durable, stretch resistant, breathable, smooth and comfortable to the touch, even when wet.
Fizik's Performance Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. High density foam padding keeps your hands comfortable on long rides and stitching details keep your bar tape looking sharp.
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.