Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
$1.00 - $44.00
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$1.25 - $77.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
• Rim valve grommet for XXX rims • Rubber
$2.00 - $94.00
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
$2.50 - $4.99
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$3.95 - $5.95
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
• Replacement nipple washers for Bontrager Aeolus D3 Carbon wheels
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
$6.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
This outer receiver unit works with the CJ-S700 Cassette Joint Unit for Shimano Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub. This part can become worn, cracked, or torn, exposing the shift cable and possibly other components to unwanted dirt, water, mud, you name it. You don't want that.
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
- Skewer Trek QR-18 100mm Bolt-On Front Black - Skewer Trek QR-18 135mm Bolt-On Rear Black
- Replacement part for Surly hubs
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 16.9mm - Length: 15mm - 1 cone per bag Note: O-ring / seal not included. Check the seal groove closely. This cone has a narrower groove than cone CN-R002. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - 105 FH-5700, 9 speed (right side cone) - 105 SC 1051, 7 Speed Rear - RX100 A551, 8 Speed Rear - RSX 410, 7 Speed Rear - Deore LX M550, 7 Speed Rear - Deore Mtn LX M550, 7 Speed Rear
Page 1 of 13 Next page