Lighter and stronger than aluminum rims, the Valor’s carbon lay-up is engineered to absorb radial vibrations and impacts through a construction that is both elastic and strong. Stan's NoTubes has constructed a lightweight carbon fiber rim design not just to be stronger than aluminum, but also to perform better in real world riding conditions.
Valor wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset.
- Designed for cross country racing and riding
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs
- Sapim Custom Laser 1.8/1.5/1.8 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider tires / 2.00 - 2.25
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
|Hub(s)||Neo Ultimate with Durasync|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Laser Black 1.8/1.5/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||301g (Rim)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano, SRAM XD|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
|Extras||Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Shimano / 12x142mm / 6-Bolt||847746013297||HAW-040923-03-275||STA82104970T|
|SRAM XD / 12x142mm / 6-Bolt||847746013303||HAW-040923-04-275||STA87312809D|