Shimano's 105 Crankset sports 3 chainrings for comfortable pedaling in any terrain. It also delivers excellent power transfer thanks to the hollow-forged-aluminum crankarms, which make climbing a breeze.
$269.99 - $324.99
Shimano's Ultegra Compact Crankset boasts hollow-forged-aluminum arms and a hollow aluminum big ring. These technologies combine for impressive weight savings and superb strength. An integrated bottom bracket axle provides super-efficient power transfer, while chainrings with ramps, pins and notched teeth deliver lightning-quick shifting.
Shimano's Ultegra Crankset boasts hollow-forged-aluminum arms for weight savings and strength, an integrated-bottom-bracket-axle design for super-efficient power transfer and chainrings with ramps, pins and notched teeth for super-fast shifting.
$314.99 - $315.00
An integral part of the Shimano Ultegra 12-speed road lineup, the FC-R8100 crankset builds upon Shimano's legendary front shifting and transmission efficiency. With new refinements for seamless 12-speed shifting, the Ultegra crank is now offered in a wide variety of lengths, bringing performance and improved fit for smaller riders, triathletes, and riders with specific biomechanic requirements. - Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance - Hollowglide structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting - 148mm Q-factor - 44.5mm chainline
$284.99 - $289.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
$172.00 - $229.00
SRAM's Rival OCT Crankset utilizes SRAM's Open Core Technology to save weight and put more power to the road. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and quick shifting. Plus, the Rival crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
$55.00 $109.99 50% Off
Brand new Campagnolo 9 speed right crank with chainrings. Diamond taper bottom bracket compatible. Chainring teeth are 52-24-32. Available in 170mm.
Campagnolo's Veloce Crankset features their lightweight Power-Torque integrated spindle design to maximize stiffness and efficiency. Bottom-bracket bearings are included and fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aluminum crankarms are stiff and light for optimal power-transfer. Plus, the Veloce Crankset features MPS: Micro Precision Shifting, an optimized chainring machining approach that results in superb shifting.
The e*thirteen e*spec Plus Crank Arm Set is designed to work with Bosch Gen 4 eBike motors. These alloy crank arms offer a slim Q-factor and smaller overall profile, while keeping e*thirteen's proven crank technology at the forefront. - An 8mm self-extractor bolt is built into both arms for easy removal - 6061 Aluminum - Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs, 150/157 Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Designed for ebike: Yes - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount Bosch - BB Included: No
The e*thirteen e*spec Race Carbon Crank Arm Set is designed to work with Bosch Gen 4 eBike motors. These carbon crank arms offer a slim Q-factor and smaller overall profile, while keeping e*thirteen's proven crank technology at the forefront. - An 8mm self extractor bolt is built into both arms for easy removal - World-Cup DH-rated layup and construction - Compacted carbon fiber with an additional 3k added to front and rear faces of crank for impact resistance - Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs, 150/157 Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Designed for ebike: Yes - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount Bosch - BB Included: No
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
The Shimano Alivio FC-T4010 crankset is an excellent replacement for your 9-speed triple chainring drivetrain. - Chainguard included - For Octalink V2 bottom brackets
- Material: Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: Super narrow HG 9 speed - Pedal Spindle: 9/16'' - Bottom Bracket: Not included - BB-UN26 or BB-UN55, 123mm
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$51.99 - $57.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
$93.99 - $99.99
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt - 150mm Q-factor
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 135, 142 and 148 mm O.L.D. frames - Q-factor 178.5 mm - Chain Line 52 mm - Precise and reliable shifting for 1x10/11-speed
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 142 mm or 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 172 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 52 mm - 1x12-speed
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 178 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 55 mm - 1x12-speed
- Non-series FC-MT210-2 / MT210-B2 double crankset for 2 x 9 speed drivetrains - Shimano's most affordable, outboard bearing Hollowtech II cranks - Simpler and faster shifting than triple cranks - 22-36 gearing, perfect for trail riding - Chainline: 48.8mm chainline (FC-MT210-2), for 135mm/142mm frames, or 51.8mm (FC-MT210-B2), for Boost 141mm/148mm frames - Aluminum crank arms - Highly durable riveted steel chainrings - Requires SM-BB52 bottom bracket, not included
$115.99 - $131.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
$26.99 - $35.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight - Wide chainline for maximum tire and chainstay clearance - Direct mount chainring - SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
SRAM's Force 22 Crankset uses unidirectional carbon arms with a forged aluminum spider and integrated bottom-bracket axle to ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptionally low weights. Experience phenomenal front shifting with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and then precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, they're a force to be reckoned with.
Page 1 of 2 Next page