Slash AL Frameset is the perfect platform for a fast 29er enduro or trail bike build. With a burly Alpha Aluminum frame, Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv shock, and a Knock Block 2.0 integrated headset, you have all the bones for a mountain bike that can handle everything from the biggest all-mountain descents to the most competitive enduro races.
It's right for you if...
You want a high-value head start on your enduro build and the kind of trail tech that comes only from a long heritage of all-mountain riding. You like to go fast, go big, and rail corners, and you're looking for a big bike that will stand up to whatever wild trails you can find.
The tech you get
A burly Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with Control Freak internal routing, 160mm of travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ shock with plush DebonAir spring and Select+ damper, a 35mm Bontrager Line stem, and an integrated Knock Block 2.0 headset that stops spinning bars and the fork crown from hitting your frame. Built for 29er wheels and a 170mm or 180mm fork.
The final word
With Slash AL Frameset, you're getting a whole lot of capability for your money and a great start on a bike that can handle the burliest trails out there. Whether you're racing or looking to get sendy, this burly frameset will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
Why you'll love it
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild—Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear
- Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
|Alpha Platinum Aluminum, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, shuttle guard, threaded BB, ISCG 05, 34.9mm seat tube, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 160mm travel
|Knock Block 2.0 Integrated, 67-degree radius (includes infinite-radius chip), sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom
|NEW RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Thru Shaft 3-position damper, 230x62.5mm
|Bontrager Switch thru axle
|Accessories & Extras
Bontrager Line stem, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree, 50mm length
Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
* Subject to change without notice.